The Ezequiel Reyna Law Office seeks a highly-experienced legal assistant to join the firm's fast-paced personal injury practice.
We are looking for an applicant who is familiar with personal injury law and will take the lead in handling a high-volume of cases. This individual will be expected to meet with clients, prepare pleadings, organize legal documents and file them in a timely manner with the court system. Legal assistants will help attorneys and team prepare cases for trial.
Applicants must have 3 to 5 years of experience in personal injury, research, legal administration skills, litigation, client relationship. Applicants must have strong writing skills and be able to draft motions, petitions, letters, and prepare for and answer discovery.
- Must be bilingual (Spanish)
- Experience working in a legal environment; personal injury law experience preferred
- Must be proficient in MS Office 2010 products
- Must have excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills
- Must be an energetic self-starter able to provide excellent customer service to our clients
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and exhibit strong leadership skills
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience
Please meet ALL requirements before applying.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to Tina Beltran at tinabeltran at zreynalaw dot com or fax to 956-969-0492 Attn: Tina Beltran.
Salary starts at $38,000