Personal Injury Attorney
The Ezequiel Reyna Law Office has an opening for an Associate Attorney. The applicant must have a strong work ethic, personal injury law experience, compassion, and a commitment to serve our clients. This individual will be responsible for hearings, depositions, trial preparation and manage their own inventory of personal injury cases. Attorney will handle personal injury claims, negotiation and settlement of said claims.
- Must be bilingual
- Admittance to Texas State Bar
- Two years of personal injury law experience
- Experience drafting and responding to motions
- Experience in presenting oral arguments
- Experience taking and defending depositions
- Experience with negotiation and settlement of personal injury cases
- Must be proficient in MS Office 2010 products
- Must have a great work ethic and attitude
- Must work well with others
Negotiable depending on experience
To apply, please email your resume to Tina Beltran at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 956-969-0492. If selected for an interview, please wear business professional attire.