Receptionist / Office Clerk
The Ezequiel Reyna Law Office has an immediate opening for a receptionist/office clerk manager. The applicant must have a strong work ethic, good communication skills, be punctual, and friendly. The applicant must be Bilingual.
Hourly Pay: Starts at $13
- Good communication and strong writing skills preferred.
- Screening and forwarding incoming calls
- Greet clients
- Receiving and storing daily mail/deliveries
- Perform other clerical receptionist and office clerk duties such as filing, photocopying, faxing, transcribing, and must be able to multitask
- Meet and conduct interviews with client/s and other professionals to discuss details of the case.
- Manage client calls, prepare case documents, file, and schedule appointments for clients and attorneys.
- Prepare affidavits or other documents, such as legal correspondence, and organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing system.
- Prepare for trial by performing tasks such as organizing exhibits
- Must be bilingual
- A high school diploma is required
- One year of experience working in a professional office environment
- Must be proficient in MS Office 2010 products, Google Sheets
- Must have great customer service and a pleasant personality
- Must be friendly and welcome clients upon their arrival
- Applicant should be able to work well with others in a busy office setting and work well under pressure
- Must have switchboard skills
- Must be able to type over 35 WPMAnswering the switchboard, screening, and forwarding incoming calls, must type over 35 wpm High School Diploma
- Must have transportation to Weslaco office
To apply, please email your resume to Tina Beltran at email@example.com or fax to 956-969-0492. If selected for an interview, please wear business professional attire.